Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Morning Playlist

ELO

Was sitting on the bus this morning devvo at the thought of my exam, so I slang my ipod on, and found some mood-appropriate tunes. This is the Playlist I came up with. My thumb was happy to not twirl too far from the letter B, seeing as I was lazy. I'm also now too lazy to find you links to the songs


Cornershop - Brim Full of Asha
Bertie Blackman - Favourite Jeans
Beth Orton - Stolen Car
Band of Horses - The Funeral
Aretha Franklin - One Step Ahead
Angus & Julia Stone - Paper Aeroplane
Bob Dylan - Shelter from the Storm
Credence Clearwater Revival - I heard it through the Grapevine
Curtis Mayfield - Move on up
Dianna Ross - Reflections


Bertie Blackman and cornershop's playlist contribution have almost an identical start!


On the way home, to accentuate my mood, before my primary ipod's battery died, I listened to Mr Blue Skies by ELO, WHICH WAS GREAT!

0 comments: