Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby Predictor


I discovered this fine piece of advertising in the Bathroom at Uni today. Baby predictor eh? predicts what your baby will look like. Ok, cool. That could be interesting. Maybe.
Step 1: Take photo of yourself.
righto
Step 2: Take a photo of a friend.
yep
Step 3: send to some rubbish-hole of a mobile phone marketing company.

Now, I hope I'm not reading into this too much or really jumping out on a limb, but logically to predict how your baby will look, it would blend your features with a baby, and probably the features of the person you intend to part-take in baby-making activities with. It does worry me, henceforth, why they have simply stated that you take a photo of a friend; not specified your partner. Which would make superloads of supersense. Like, "Hey, just a photo of any friend. Who knows, you may make babies with them. Same sex? Nah that's ok." I imagine high volumes of same-sex produced mongoloid babies. Excellent.

0 comments: